Terms & conditions at Hótel Ísland
- Valid credit card number is required to guarantee all reservations.
- We will charge your credit card in accordance with the cancellation terms stated in your reservation. If payment is declined we have the right to cancel the reservation.
- We have the right to pre-authorize your credit card prior to arrival and full payment.
- In case of no-show or late cancellation the total cost of room and extra services ordered will be charged.
- When more than 5 rooms are reserved other cancellation policies will apply.
- Prepayments are not refunded.
Cancellation and modification terms
- Cancellation can only be made through booking engine. If made through email, cancellation is valid when hotel has confirmed the cancellation.
- Non refundable reservations are non changeable reservations.
- Any modification to a reservation must be done before cancellation policy is applied.
Check in terms
- Check in starts at 14:00 (2pm), early check-in is subject to availability for a fee.
- Valid credit card must be filed with reception for extras, incidental and incidental hold.
- Full payments of guest rooms and extra services are to be paid at check in the latest.
- Valid passport or European ID card must be given at check in.
- Minimum age for check in is 18 years old.
- Guests are responsible for any use of their guest key.
Check out terms
- Check out no later than 11:00 (11am), late check-out is subject to availability for a fee.
- Credit card on file will be charged for all extras and incidentals unless pre-settled with other payments at reception prior to check out.
Smoking and substance policy
- The hotel is a non-smoking property.
- According to Icelandic laws; smoking of any sort is not tolerated in guest rooms, public areas, terraces or entrances of the building.
- Cleaning fee of 40.000 ISK will be charged if guests smoke in guest rooms or public areas.
- Use of any illegal substances or serious violence of smoking law will be reported to the police.
Spa and gym policy
- Guests are to shower before entering wet area and to wear clean swimsuit.
- Minimum age of spa use is 21 years old, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Consumption of outside drinks and food is not permitted in spa area and locker rooms.
- Spa reception is open weekdays from 8:00 (8am) to 17:00 (5pm), other times hotel reception grants access.
- Minimum age of gym us is 18 years old.
- Gym is open daily from 7:00 (7am) to 21:00 (9pm).